For fans of camping in tents, caravans or camper vans, we welcome you during your stay in the South Vendée at l'Aiguillon sur Mer.
Our spacious pitches of around 80m2, are well delimited by vegetation, rather shaded and are equipped with a 16A electrical connection (European or French plug).
We offer 2 types of packages:
-The COMFORT Package: 2 people / one installation / 16A electricity / one vehicle
-The HIKER Package: 1 person on foot or by bike / an installation / electricity 16A. (additional person not applicable)
- Arrival: between 1.30 p.m. and 6 p.m. in July / August and between 2 p.m. and 5 p.m. off season
- Departure: 12am
- 6 people maximum / pitch
- Accessible to disabled people
- Pets allowed on a lead with up-to-date vaccination record
- Paid wifi
- Rental of fridge and gas plancha depending on availability
The PREMIUM pitches
-The PREMIUM Package: 2 people + an installation + electricity 16A + a vehicle + private sanitary (shower + WC + sink) + fridge and gas burners
Are you ready for a new camping experience?
We are offering our campers who like caravan, tent or motorhome vacations our 2022 novelty: the FREECAMP ORIGINAL hut
This will offer you more comfort for your stay. Connected to water and electricity, you will benefit from a dual functionality:
- A private bathroom with shower, sink, mirror and WC
- A kitchen area with refrigerator and gas hobs.
With its simple, aesthetic and natural design, the Freecamp is the perfect asset for outdoor living while maintaining family privacy.
The sanitary block
We offer you free access to the sanitary block. Renovated in 2019, it consists of :
- An Individual shower cubicle
- A special baby and family cabin
- A cabin for disabbled people
- Dish and laundry tubs
- Individual toilet cubicle
- A cabin with a chemical toilet
Aire de service de camping car
This camping area is made up of a terminal where it is possible to :
- Emptying waste water for motorhomes
- Empty chemical toilet cassettes for caravans
- Fill up with water
- Benefit from an electrical connection
You will also find a drinking water point so that you can fill your containers. Access is included in the provision of one night camping.
Our labeled campsite is happy to welcome you during a stage of the cycle route.
We have set up a "hiker" package : 1 person with a tent and 16A electricity
It is preferable to make a reservation for the high season.
In order to best meet your expectations, we provide you with :
- A closed room to store your bikes.
- Small bicycle repair equipment at reception.
- A service area where you can clean your bikes.
We offer a breakfast service at the campsite bar every day in July/August from 8 am and on request out of season. The formula includes : bread/butter/jam/fruit juice/hot drink and a pastry for 5.5 €
An update on guarantees: accident, administrative notice, cancellation of holidays, natural disasters, theft of identity papers, illness, death, dismissal, vehicle breakdown, etc.)
To find out all about guarantees and reimbursement terms, visit the site or by phone on 02 48 65 93 95.
Cancellation insurance represents a cost of 3.5% of the amount of your stay (excluding tourist tax).